Home Forums WeirdosXxXx Competitive Gaming League (WXCGL) Post here if you have a team or are interested in the new League

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  WeirdosXxXx Alpha 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Although we are still working out details such as rules, fees (if any), prizes, and some other issues but we’re gaining interest!

Here’s what we already know:

-5v5
    -We’re looking for a minimum of 10 teams to make the league happen.
    -Amateurs only… No professionally or world ranked teams (Eleague etc.)
    -Free-lance players without a team will have an opportunity to enter if we have enough to create a team.
    -We will use a private Ubisoft dedicated server for matches.
    -Matches will be scheduled in-advance.

Once we have enough captains/teams respond, we’ll hold a meeting to discuss the day/time the matches can be held. Points system and rules to follow.

michael
    Participant

so you team can it have more than 5 people but only 5 people play in that match

iViscosity
    Participant

I’m interested in the team. Currently bronze but easily play with mid to high golds (I don’t play ranked much).

I’d like to play ranked so having a team would help me avoid the toxicity that’s ever present.

Brandman88
    Participant

I am interested I am currently gold but I do not play ranked often. I be interested in playing in ranked with a team instead of Randoms.

Michael, yes, your team can have as many on the roster as you want. It will be up to captains/managers to manage their own roster and players.

michael
    Participant

Brandman88 and iViscosity are you talking about my team it is called origami if so respondto this i have plenty of room left

michael
    Participant

and do you need the roster of my team when i got the people done

iViscosity “I’m interested in the team. Currently bronze but easily play with mid to high golds (I don’t play ranked much).

I’d like to play ranked so having a team would help me avoid the toxicity that’s ever present.”

For the past two days that we’ve been asking people in-game, we have talked to quite a few people who might not have a team but want to participate in the League

We’ll do our best to keep out the knuckleheads.

Brandman88

“I am interested I am currently gold but I do not play ranked often. I be interested in playing in ranked with a team instead of Randoms.”

The best way to build a team is to just ask people that you played well with in matches. When on comms, show that you’re a team player by being precise and short with the info you are trying to provide. This gives people the impression your a quality teammate with experience. You’ll hear all the nasty things from trolls but you’ll eventually find some people.

michael
    Participant

i made to other postes not sure the went thru so Brandman88 and iViscosity you can join my team origami if you whould like if so reply with steam or Ubisoft accout names so i can talk to you

Tapeworm
    Participant

looking to join origami just puttin this out there

We’d just like to add, the more people we have spreading the word about the league, we’ll see more people interested. Thank you again for showing interest and welcome to Tapeworm!

michael
    Participant

do you jave other teams or people makeing teams yet

SorryDexter
    Participant

Hello I’m Dexter and i would like to sign up for this Eleague

SorryDexter

Hello I’m Dexter and i would like to sign up for this Eleague

Welcome Dexter! Do you have a team currently?

BTW WE ARE NOT ELEAGUE LOLOL Let’s get that straight…don’t want to get sued.

michael

do you jave other teams or people makeing teams yet

If you don’t have a team, there are a few here looking. Feel free to ask the people you play with to sign up on here so that we can see how many people really are interested. We’d like for everyone that participates, no matter the age, to be mature and that means getting along with each other as professionally as possible.

I feel that most people who have made their way here to the forums are what we’re looking for. If you haven’t been added to the Uplay Chat Group, let me know in a PM.

iViscosity
    Participant

We are looking for people to join our team: SS Alpha. More information can be found on our Discord.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.